Monday 11 April 2016

Hot hot hot!

I promised myself that I wasnt going to whinge about the weather (heat) any more so this is the last. Apparently there is an extreme heat wave going through the region (really! I blame the heat for making my sarcastic). There seems to be no let up until next week then 34 to 35 so we are going to stay here at Broome, try to stay cool and wait out the heat wave.

At least the park is good, not far from town and the pool is big.

We bought a misty fan on Saturday as they had run out of portable air cons (after Sheri and Chris bought the last one, we figured the boys needed it more than us). There is a retravision store in town and we will go there this morning to see if they have one.

It was better to sleep last night or maybe we are getting used to it, haha.

We can go next door and sit in the a/c at times (at S&C's) but seven in Dennis is crowded. Fingers crossed that there is one available.

No comments:

Post a Comment