Wednesday 13 April 2016

Omelettes

I had been hanging out to have an omelette and tonight was the night. Had a salad to go with it and some bacon pieces to put with the omelette, an quick easy and filling dinner.

I cooked the bacon and got out the eggs and broke one into a bowl, yuk, it looked awful, definately not the right consistency for an egg. It didn't smell but I wasn't going to chance it. i thought i t was a full pack of six but only four were left and they all went in the bin.

As everything else was in the freezer and therefore frozen solid, it was baked beans or take away. There is a cafe next to the caravan park and we walked there and ordered a seafood basket, just one and shared it.

I still want an omelette but I dont think I will buy eggs, then travel hundreds of kilometres before using them, omelettes and pancakes are on the menu for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment