Sunday 10 May 2015

Haircuts

I have changed hair dressers. A friend who is in my women's group has a salon at home and last time I went to her. It was a nice cut and so I wanted to continue to go there. Coming up to our holidays I did want to get a cut but just run out of time. She has Tuesdays off so I need to ring her on a Monday went I am at home.

I thought that I would get my hair in China, always happy with cuts there. No appointments needed just walk in and they would do it when it was my turn usually only waiting a few minutes. My hair doesn't need any thing fancy so a hand signal to indicate how much I wanted off worked well. I can ask for a wash in China but again a quick hand signal and I was off to the basins out the back. Again just no time to get it cut.

I was out with the group on Tuesday and stated that I needed a cut and would have to ring to make an appointment and C (hairdresser) said that she was free on Thursday at 6 if I could make it then. Done deal!

Drove to her home and she washed and cut it taking about four inches off the back and a lot of bulk out as well. My hair grows quick and thick. $20 later I was back in the car going home, looking very light (my hair anyway) and tidy. Its just a shame that I cant seem to do it the same way as I am sure that after I brush it the back does not weave into itself the way she had it done but then again I cant see it. It does feel much better though.

No comments:

Post a Comment