Sunday 15 April 2012

What a week!

It is less than a week since I posted but it seems longer. Back to work on Wednesday, Thursday i took the boys to the movies to see the Lorax, fun movie. I cooked three meals at once on Thursday, Friday we watched Puss in Boots a movie that I had missed seeing when it came out. Better than i expected as sometimes the shorts are the best bits but this one had lots of funny stuff. Got home from work and had trouble with the garage door, it stopped and started, hic-cupped and so on. Thought, buggar another bill, after a few minutes, Judy from across the road walked over and told me that Warren was watching me through their windows and had another zapper for the door, HE was playing with the door. thank goodness, it wasnt a bill. Scales havent been going too good for me so Sat morn I set out for a walk, 3 kms, had to have a nana nap. Nothing on TV and didnt feel like watching two games of footy back to back so went to the movies and saw  something about Marigold hotel. Top movie, laughed and laughed. Quote "When i want your opinion, I'll give it to you". Did another 5 km walk today, scales had better be good tomorrow. Actually did some sewing today, made a towel into four hand wipers as mine is just about had it. Rang Mum and she told my sister to talk to me then Mum hit the wrong button I think and cut me off but she has moved into her room at the hospital and sounded good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment