Saturday 28 April 2012

Anzac Day

Warren got up and went to the dawn service at Bribie Island with a couple of friends. I was just surfacing around 7am when he returned, my plan was to make a coffee and go back to bed and read for awhile. Waz did too and slept for about an hour. Jordan had said that he wanted to the service with Chris, had to be up at 3.30am, he did! i think its great that young kids like him are wanting to go, esp to the dawn service. We pottered around the house, football was scheduled for 12.30pm so that was when we were going to have lunch. football did start then but it was Anzac stuff and the game didnt start until almost three. I watched the switch to Anzac Cove and then I went sewing. i had found a shirt that I had cut out and done the neck facing, probably six or seven months ago, I finished it up until the sleeves, hopefully it wont take another six months to completely finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment