Saturday 7 April 2012

baby sitting/day out Plans changes

Offered to mind other grandsons for a day which required going the day before and staying the night. No way did I want to go down that highway in time for them to go to work. D-I_L was sick so didnt need to go, change of plan, all day in sewing room, phone call changed the plans again. DD rang to ask me to go to maleny to the cheese factory for lunch and then the dairy for a tour. Warren was playing tennis but he decided to go as well so we went under our own steam. Lunch was good and so was the cheese tasting although I didnt try many as cheese is one of my downfalls in the weight stakes. The weather was warm and it was a relaxing day. Warren says yeah, we'll go on the dairy tour. It was a great tour topped off by tasting of flavoured milk, yogurt and custard. I am not a fan of custard but that was good! sewing was put off for another day but at least it is tidier now and so I can actually do something in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment