Friday 4 August 2017

Off to Melbourne

An early flight 7.55 am, not a problem until there was an incident earlier this week. Four people have been arrested for trying to get on board a plane with makings of a bomb. Security has of course been stepped up and every one flying needs to be at the airport two hours earlier.

So what does that mean for us, need to be there at 6 am, allow one hour to drive there, a half hour fudge factor, alarm set for 3.50 am. O M Goodness, that is an early start but all ready waiting to go, thankfully there are coffee places, even though I had one at home, it does take up some time.

I just hope I have packed enough warm clothes, I didnt check the weather as it will be a shock to the system anyway. I did grab an umbrella from the car, just in case. As Warren said it is Melbourne that we are going to visit and we will be walking everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment