Thursday 1 December 2016

Drinks Anyone?

Earlier this year when we were travelling, it was so hot in Broome, like 40 degree days and we really had to keep up the hydration. I can drink water but it does become boring after awhile just plain water. I was shopping with Sheridan and she was looking for something in particular and said that it would probably be in the sports drink aisle. We found it and I
bought some too. It certainly made drinking water much more easier to do and I know in Darwin warren and I were drinking about three bottles of water each with just two squirts added.

There are several different flavours and most are sugar free so no guilt.

Now that the weather has become hot, I went looking for them in the shops at home and thankfully I was able to find them, they last quite awhile and not expensive I think I paid about $3.45 for each one and there is supposedly 24 drinks in each but of course that depends on how heavy handed one is. While I was writing, I would head up to the computer with one large drink over ice and that would do me for each session.

No comments:

Post a Comment