Saturday 10 December 2016

The smells of Summer

Walking Lucy in the early morning the other day, it was before too much car fumes got around. There were so delightful smells. Lucy thought so too but she was probably smelling different things to me.

I told Warren that walking her is more a pull than a walk. She has the long lead which will go out to 4 metres and I reel it in or out depending on what she is doing. She will trots ahead and then stop to smell something, she only gets the time between me catching up and going past before I pull her along then, she gets in front of me and pulls me along to the next smell for her.

This was one of the trees in blossom that was smelling the other morning, a nice clean type smell. We have one in the garden but it is only just coming out.

No comments:

Post a Comment