Tuesday 13 December 2016

Attention to detail

is not something that people seem to do much any more.

I had booked a package for the new year which includes motels and tickets to a show. I booked it over the phone but I also had email contact with them.

Last week they sent me vouchers to download and my name was spelt wrong, which is an annoyance in its self but I  am pretty sure that I would not spell my name wrong so they only needed to look at the emails that I sent.

My daughter will be going/coming with me and lo and behold she has been put down as a Mr. Her name can be male or female but predominately female. I dont recall writing her name or referring to her by gender but no one checked.

This has resulted in me sending an email to request the right spelling and correct gender, they have replied with an apology and said that they would have to re issue the vouchers and change names at the hotel.

all that work just because some one did not pay attention to detail, annoying.I'm sure its annoying to them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment