Thursday 22 December 2016

Rescue dogs

We had some leakage/spillage from our new air conditioner, it was too bad but as it had been installed only a month ago, Warren thought they needed to came back just to check it out.

Two young guys arrived around the appointed time and the apprentice dropped something metal off the truck, poor Lucy jumped as though she had been bitten, she was inside at the time and seemed a bit wary of them because of the noise.

While they were working, I put her on the lead and took her up to the study/kids room with me as they were going in and out the front and back doors. The younger guy came up to ask me something and then asked if she was okay to pat, I said yes but she didnt like loud  or usual noises. he told me that he and his girlfriend had a rescue dog and was very timid. I explained Lucy's circumstances as a rescue dog and when they left, the other guy showed me a picture of his dog who looked a lot like Lucy and she had also been a rescue dog, they had had her about a year.

They put some more tape around the pipes and then poured water through it and we havent had any more spillage/leakage.
 Lucy keeping me company in the computer room, she is not always lying down but it is the easiest way to get a photo of her, otherwise she wants to sniff the camera and then she looks like she is all head and face.
Like this photo. She lay stretched out out on the mat the other day and it was amazing to see how long she was, I took note of where her front and back feet were and got a tape measure and measured where she had been laying, one hundred and fifty cms! oh my goodness! she is long!

No comments:

Post a Comment