Thursday 29 December 2016

Expensive Phone covers

Are they worth the money? I found out this morning that yes they are! Taking Lucy for a bush walk this morning, a park that we hadn't been to before again though it is quite close to home probably 10 kms away.
I must have got too close to a tree as I was checking my phone, got to love the GPS on the phone to make sure that we were going the right way, paths were intersecting all over the place and I didn't want to get lost or too far away from the car as that sun was hot even at nine o'clock.

Anyway i had my phone in my hand and then there was what I call a white flash of pain and I saw an ant, big buggar between my fingers and my phone. It was so painful and I was so shocked that i threw my phone down. It clattered on to the concrete path.

The ant was gone too and i had a red welt on my finger and worried that it would swell, I  tried to get my ring off but it was hot and I was in a hurry and that just made it worse. In the end, I didnt take it off and it didnt swell and now three hours later there is no longer any marks but boy oh boy did it hurt at the time.

Meanwhile my phone is still lying face down on the path, I didnt really want to pick it up, imagining a cracked face or worse. But No, it was all good, no damage done what so ever, working perfectly thank goodness. I have never dropped or thrown a phone before. Thank goodness I did pay extra for a decent case.  

No comments:

Post a Comment