Thursday 8 December 2016

Sleeping on clouds

It has been so hot lately and even at night it is hot. We have been finding that we get hot from the mattress protector.

As Costco the other day, we decided to see if we could buy a new one that would be cooler to sleep. Warren was tasked to find one while I continued to get the things on our list.

He caught up to me with a big bag and said that there was one that was suitable for summer on one side and when it was turned over to the plush side. it was for winter.

Sounded odd to me but it was only a few dollars so we decided to buy and try.

This is it under the sheet, it is quite thick so the sheet sinks into it making the indentations but oh my goodness it is so comfortable, it is what I imagine sleeping on a cloud would be like and surprisingly, to me anyway, it is cooler.

In the West of China we were given a bamboo mat to sleep on, that was fine and cool until Warren turned over in his sleep and woke up in pain, a small splinter of bamboo had gone into his back. No more bamboo mat after that.


l

No comments:

Post a Comment