Monday 5 September 2016

So many parcels

It felt like Christmas day when I got home this evening. Four (4) parcels had arrived, two for me and two smaller ones for Warren but he informed me that they were really for me, he had ordered them and therefore they had been sent to him.

Wow, its rare that I get even one parcel. I opened the smallest first, these were the two that Warren had ordered from the Geo shop. The smallest held a trackable which means I can put this badge out and as it is attached to our name, we can follow it and see where it goes via the computer.

The second parcel was a date and name stamp to use when we find a geo, rather than trying to write on the log sheet.

I havent set the correct date yet.

The next two parcels were quite big, one is called a B box. Warren ordered a magazine to be sent to him each month and I said that I didnt really want one so he decided to order this for me.Its a box full of new products to try. There are a couple of chocolate bars, different teas, some beauty and skincare products.

The second big box is one that I had ordered o come each month, this is the second one that I have received. The theme for this month is getting ready for Spring and has sewing notions, three pieces of fabric and four patterns plus buttons.

Its a pity I have wok tomrrow so I will have to wait until Wednesday to play with my new goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment