Tuesday 5 August 2014

Easiest cup cakes

I watched a demo for cup cakes last week as and I needed to take something for morning tea today, I decided to make some. Trouble was, I didn't write the recipe and didn't trust my memory. Normally  I wouldn't worry but as I was taking them some, I wanted them to be reasonable if not good. I started going thru some recipes books (had to blow the dust off first!) and found an easy recipe in a Gluten free 4 Ingredients recipe book.

So so easy one cup of coconut,sugar and milk and one and a half cups of S R flour, if using ordinary flour, its only one cup, mix together and then put into patty pans, I did add some sultanas as I had bought them for the original recipe that I watched.

They only needed about 12 to 15 mins to cook and tasted good, that good that the rest were put straight into the freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment