Wednesday 15 May 2024

Costco

 I joined Costco a few years ago in June at a cost of $60, it's now $65a year. I received an email reminding me that our membership was due.

I thought long and hard about it, should I renew or not? We usually only shop there two or three times a year. I decided that we would go and suss out the "savings" before committing.

As we were almost out of milk, it was off to Costco a day earlier than my usual shop. Warren went to fill up while I walked into the supermarket part.

He caught up to me and said that he had had to pay the membership before fueling the car.

Looks like we are members for another year at least.

This was our haul.

Butter cheese and milk, bought a carton of ten milks for $17.50, usual price is $2.10 a litre.

I want to try to go more often and see what savings I can make, petrol is always a few cents cheaper and it seems a long way to go but it is only 17ks rather than 5kms.

No comments:

Post a Comment