Saturday 25 May 2024

Goodbye Charleville

 Time to go home but first there is a parkrun to do.

6.55am saw us the local park, the Graham Andrew park. As it is domestic violence month, there were flags galore, many people were wearing a variation of them and many of the volunteers were from the community groups assisting these groups. Volunteer days was earlier in the week as well.

I took a photo of the start, Warren is all in black about in the middle. He
did 37.47 today, came in 17th and first in his age group.

I left to walk back into town the the Milk Bar. It was the place to meet after the run. I ordered breakfast when I got there about 7.30am, to give us a head start for the day.

Back to camp, Warren had a shower while I did my bit of packing up then he did his bit, we were on the road at 9am. We wanted to drive 400kms to Miles our overnight stop.
Usually loose plans as we don't ring and book until lunch. 


No comments:

Post a Comment