Tuesday 28 June 2022

Its cold!

 Colder than I was expecting, the van is toasty but very chilling outside. First day was 2 to 17 degrees. Warren needed to go to Bunnings, I went tk the coffee shop then we visited Kmart for jackets.

Warren decided that he was okay but I bought a lined jacket, I was a bit "suck it up" then Warren reminded ne that we will be in the cold for at least a month. I shopped in the mens area as they are usually cheaper. Last one and on sale so happy to pay $29.

Today we put up the annex and then went walking for coffee, wished I had bought glives as well. 

Found the Water Tank Cafe, what a find. Food and coffee was good, we shared a muffin. We sat at a table then realised that, we had a similar kitchen suite when we were first married.




No comments:

Post a Comment