Tuesday 21 April 2020

No bake cheese cake

I read a recipe the other day and decided to make something similar as I didn't have all the ingredients.

I was quite happy the way it turned out.

First I melted some butter in the microwave, added a spoonful of fake sugar and about three of almond flour. It came together nicely and then I was able to press it into a pie dish and into the fridge.

Actual recipe called for 500 gms of cream cheese, I had a pack of 250 plus a little bit. I beat that, added some cream and a spoon full of fake sugar and juice of a lemon. I also added gelatin. When it had a thick consistency I spread it on top of the base.

I have already made a jelly and when that was cool I poured it on top.
The results.
Can't really taste the lemon, I would double that if I make it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment