Friday 10 April 2020

A Bush Walk.

Wow, it seems so long ago that we were able to take bush walks, yet it was only last month.

While I don't want to harbour on our new norm, the numbers of positive cases in Queensland is going down but I think we still need to stay at home for much longer yet.

A nice gentle slope, wasn't so flipping gentle when we came back though, wishing I had taken my walking pole.
Luckily we had achieved what we wanted to, but were going to walk to the end of the path which was only about another two hundred metres away, decided to turn back rather than get wet feet. Lucy on the other hand had been through there twice.

At another part of the park was a big stump, it was massive. I had been behind it and it was at least a metre higher than me.


No comments:

Post a Comment