Monday 30 March 2020

New recipes

Well, the first one is not new but it was a new way to cook it. I like maple syrup and last time I was shopping I saw sugar free maple syrup. Decided to buy it and it would be great on pancakes except we dont do flour anymore.
Then someone on Facebook said they used the 90 second bread as pancakes. I am in! 90 second bread is so easy and I have always had it turn out.
This time though instead of using the microwave, I tipped into a hot pan with melted butter, bit gluggy but spread it around, then flicked it over.
Yum.
Maple syrup and a dollop of cream .

Again on fb, someone I follow wrote about an old fashioned recipe called lemon delicious. Our lemons are just coming ripe and the recipe looks easy. I used fake sugar and almond flour and it is a very light pudding, kind of self saucing. The lemons are not very juicy at the moment, I think if they were juicer then there would have been more sauce. It was cooked in a water bath which I had not done before.
Just out of the oven, it was very nice and will make it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment