Wednesday 25 March 2020

Crochet project

No crochet classes until further notice. I have finished my purple blanket and didn't really have any new project in mind.  I had thought that one day I should take a pattern book and make every pattern in that book.

That day has arrived so I do have lots of wool and now time at home. My first pack of crochet hooks included a pattern book which I had cast my eyes over but did nothing in it.

Times have changed and very quickly so I have started at page one with a coaster. I do have trouble doing a square and it looking like a square! It's a running joke that my squares become ovals.

Thankfully the pattern goes from side to side with the colour used to crochet around the edges. I have made six with different colours.
My latest square, it's an improvement but still not perfect. I will keep practising.

Second pattern is a bag in two colours, I have done the first three inches. I think it will take me a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment