Tuesday 23 January 2018

Packing for home


College kids are preparing to return home. My helper Michael told me that he was going home for 45 days, he is in his second year of college and used to meet me and take me to the other high school once a week. This involved organizing ubers to take us and pick us up. Michael also had to check in at the school with his id each week and report to the office. Me? I would just wander in after Michael and make my way to the classroom while Michael had to be okayed to get in and out.

Kids are ferrying everything home, wrapping it securely and putting it through the courier system so they dont need to carry too much themselves.

We were also preparing and packing for home, but limited to one suitcase each plus a computer bag and back pack. We fitted it all in was surprised at the final weights, Warren's was 23.1 he had very little in his back pack, mine was 15.5 and my computer/laptop was in the computer bag which did get a bit heavy carrying it around the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment