Wednesday 24 January 2018

Lamb chops yum!

We ate well while we were away, the only meal we had at home was breakfast as there was no cooking facilities in the apartment. Had the choice of five canteens on campus or a few small ones across the road or there was Pizza hut, KFC, maccas or burger king further away. We did frequent pizza hut a bit as their menu is not just pizzas.

My menu of choice to cook when we first got home was lamb chops, nothing to beat them but we dont have them very often eating more chicken or pork.
Lamb chop, sausage and bacon with salad, I did pinch four very small pieces of Warrens potato and I made a lchf cheese sauce to go over all of it. It went down very well and I havent felt the need to eat yet today.

Pizza is on the agenda, home made pizza which is a cheese crust. I have bits and pieces to use up and a pizza will do that for sure.



No comments:

Post a Comment