Friday 14 July 2017

Chicken Meat Balls

I made these yesterday and they are ready to pack for our weekend away. So easy to do with the help of the thermo. I blitzed some cauliflower about a quarter of a small one, 10 secs at 5, then I had taken out a chicken breast from the freezer and it was slightly thawed. Roughly cut into smaller pieces and put that in for the same but the pieces were a bit big so i gave it another 4 secs, added an egg and some onion salt.

Rolled into balls and coated with chick pea flour. The last bit I did four hamburger type patties, I was sick of rolling. The meat balls were cooked in garlic fused olive oil and the burgers were cooked in coconut oil and i think they turned out the better ones.

We will have no electricity so they can just be reheated using the camp gas stove. fresh eggs and bacon are going too and thats about it. I checked the pantry in the caravan and there is enough tinned food in there to feed several people so no need to take anything more.

I will pack our lunch for on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment