Wednesday 2 November 2016

Halloween

It was a fizzer this year. Each year for about the last five years the numbers of kids coming to the door for Trick or treat had been increasing but this year we only had one.

I had prepared separate bags of sweets with a couple of chocolates in each as well, my thought being that chocs are far better for their teeth than all sweets but only one.

The bags were on the hall table ready to give out and Warren and I did help ourselves to a couple of bags yesterday, which we didnt need. This morning I suggested to him that we bundle them up and put them in the bin. I dont like waste and this seemed wasteful but we certainly dont need to eat them which is what will happen if they are left out. He agreed and so all the sweets and chocs are now in the bin.

There was something done for Halloween in the town square on the weekend so maybe kids dressed for that and didnt walk the streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment