Sunday 10 January 2016

Sewing room shut down

It was sad when I put the lid of my sewing machine on just now and shut the door.

I did manage to get some sewing done before then though. I fixed three pairs of pants, just the second seams on two of them and they hadnt bothered me before to fix but seeing as how I will be wearing them out in public, I sewed a second seam. The other pair of pants are my tennis shorts that I was given three years ago, I have just started wearing again and are okay when standing but too short to y liking when sitting so I let down the hem.

Then I made covers for Warren and my new tablets, I had already made one for him but he gave his old tablet to Aidan on Thursday and after seeing him juggle it with the cord and charger, decided that he should have the cover as well.

Warrens is on the left and I made that first. Then I thought that a pocket would be a good idea so my have a pocket on the front, his doesn't.

I did also cut a length of a dress and re-hemmed that so a reasonable amount of sewing after all.

I have packed a small bag of craft work for me to do, it will be interesting to see how much I do get done. There is about five different balls of wool, three sets of needles, they are different sizes and two cross stitches 

No comments:

Post a Comment