Sunday 10 January 2016

Less than 24 hours.

Yep, we are planning on leaving for our big trip at 10 am tomorrow. It has been a busy last two days, as we had visitors here for a few days, Friday was washing day. All the sheets and towels were washed and beds remade.

Moved lot of things in the pantry, I want to leave room for the house sitters as well as have food stuffs to take in the caravan. Fridge is on and later this afternoon, I will transfer what is left in our freezer to out there. Probably have a weeks worth of food so quite happy that we have been able to eat down the fridge, freezer and pantry to such a small amount.

The car is partly packed, I have bought some food for lunches, coffee milk, mugs etc are already out there.

This afternoon I will make two covers for our tablets, shouldn't take much more than an hour. I also have a dress that is too long, it is a pop over one that I will use to go back and forth to the shower block.

The last load of washing is out on the line, I was planning on washing in the morning but we will take a small amount of dirty stuff with us.

Getting ready t go this time seems to be very busy, far more busy than going to China for six months. I guess we are packing the caravan and that is an extra rater than just trowing clothes in a suitcase, making sure we had our meds and then catch a flight. At least we will be able to buy whatever (within reason) i we have forgotten something.

Just did our money available totals, I will be keeping a log of what we are or have spent. My challenge to myself is to keep between $800 and a thousand dollars a week, this will be for everything. I did think $700 a week but that may be too restricting so bumped it to $800, then if its unde, I will feel as though I have really achieved something. Warren just laughs at me and says "Yeah, whatever!"

No comments:

Post a Comment