Friday 1 January 2016

Procastration

This is a "skill" that I have worked at, mastered and excell at, why, buggared if I know. I have a project that I want to make. I have done it before so its not hard, I have the fabric, I bought the extras that I need for it last week but still I put it off.

Warren has gone to tennis, an ideal situation to go and do it or at least make a start but no, I am here as I had a burning desire that I must write a blog! I did the washing this morning, that was in the game plan but when hanging out the washing I moved on to our sad looking garden and pulled some weeds! The garden bed probably thought What the? as I am not a gardener.

My coffee cup was empty, I made another cup, to help me make a start then I realised that it is the first of the month and I "need" to send a family email that I do each month. Again its something that I do and it doesnt have to be done right this minute but here I am typing.

I was going to make a start yesterday on this project and finish today but clearing out a drawer seemed to be more important. The drawer needed to sorted but only in the next week or so. It was amazing the amount of junk I throw out. Things that seemed important enough at the time are no longer relevant. I filled a bag of rubbish. Probably still got too much stuff in there

The project that I hope to start some time I want (was going to write need but its a want not necessary a need) to have completed by Tuesday so I can use it. It may get done or it may not.

No comments:

Post a Comment