Wednesday 27 January 2016

Fritz!!!

We drove into Mt Gambier today to visit a sister in law who is in hospital here. We thought that we probably should take something so went a couple of blocks to a large supermarket area. We selected a crossword book and a magazine and then asked if there was a hair dresser around. I had missed my appointment to get my hair cut before leaving as my hairdresser who works from home on her own, had broken her ankle and couldn't even stand so my hair was a bit woolly and so was Warren's. Yes, there was one and they could fit us in at 11.30, an hour away. Had coffee and did pick up some groceries as we had the fridge in the car that we could turn on. Yay, we are in Sth Aussie and that meant fritz! Warren went and queued to buy some.

Trust me there is nothing like "our" fritz, it has peppers and spices in it and is quite a strong taste with an orange skin around it.

Shopping done we went back to hairdressers and I dont know how come but it was almost 1.30 pm before we left the centre. There was a book store closing down and all books were out for $6.

Hospital visit done, we then went to a Telestra shop to find out how to apply for Telestra air. I hate going there as I always feel dumb when they start talking about all the stuff they talk about.

Tonight for dinner we had fritz and salad stuff and gee it was nice. He had done well by buying quite a large piece so we will have fritz for a bit I may even cook some for breakfast as a change, from memory it curls up just right to add an egg into the middle.

I do like my fritz and it is about five years since the last time I had some so I am going to make up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment