Thursday 7 January 2016

PJs

I have a favorite pair of pjs that
I bought a few years ago and now they are all that I wear for sleeping and relaxing. When they need a wash, they are washed and then I wear them again that night. They have been to China with me a couple of times and they are very comfy. Often I will put them on after dinner and settle down to watch TV. They have been on three cruises, $20 well spent five years ago.

 However like everything they have become worn and thin but still useable except that the elastic is quite loose. I have worn them to the showers at caravan parks but the elastic is not to be trusted any more. Not a pretty sight seeing a mature women losing her pants out in the middle of a caravan park and that would be me fair out in the middle if it happened.

At the back of my mind, I was thinking to replace the elastic not a real easy job as they are machine stitched and would need considerable time to do it. It was on the back burner.

Shopping with my daughter yesterday and we ventured into the lounge wear area and there was a pair of comfy looking pants.
I selected the ones that had some purple/mauve n them to go with the current top. Then I saw T shirts for $4. Now I have a new pair of pjs for $14.
Should I take both pairs, the second pair wont take up a lot of room or weight but weight could be an issue.

Don't want to take too much but also dont want to be caught short.

Arrgh, decisions decisions!!! Just waiting for ten oclock on Monday and we can leave and then ts too bad what we have left behind or have too much. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment