Sunday 7 June 2015

Dirty Dancing (The play)

Sheridan surprised me with tickets to this show for Mothers day but had to wait until it came to town. She had a PD day in the city on Thursday so I drove the boys to school and back again. She ordered pizza to be delivered and while I was wondering if the delivery guy would/could take a card, he told me that it was already paid. Bonus!

Sheridan had rung and ordered online and paid as well. She arrived just after the pizza and we had just enough time to eat and then leave for the theatre, she had arranged for parking as well under the Playhouse.

Our seats were quite a way up but we were right in the middle and the sound was fantastic. It was a very fast moving with lots of singing and action, very enjoyable.

It was fairly late by the time we got home but I stayed the night which meant I didn't  have to drive the forty minutes to our house, Aidan lent me his bed for the night. It also meant that I could have a bit of a sleep in the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment