Tuesday 15 August 2023

A country drive.

 We set off looking for the largest prone Budda. We saw it first when we were several kilometres away but then we had to get there. GPS and road numbers came i n handy.

Parked the car and headed to the entrance first problem, several stairs and no shorts or sandals, that excluded two of us.

I wandered down the street narrowest footpath I have ever been on, I guess they used an old single track to bitumenise not realising in years to come it would be a tourist attraction, both sides was only about two foot wide.

I discovered another smaller Budda and a nice shaded road to walk up, several tiny shrines along the way. I didn't loiter for long as the others were only going to take some photos and go back to car.

Tiny footpath

Standing budda

Cooling waterfall with the pipes sending the water back up the hill again

Another smiling budda

Stone steps up to this one

Nice shady area


No comments:

Post a Comment