Saturday 18 March 2023

Dessert

 Warren was looking at his tablet the other night and said I'd love that as he showed it to me. A girl probably in China had a very thin piece of pastry and she spread it on a hot plate, chopped up a banana and and an egg and spread over the pastry, she the flipped up all four corners and turned it over. It was frying in oil, she took it out using chop sticks and the oil drained back into the pan. Nice and golden brown, sliced it into sixteen pieces and drizzled condensed milk over it and served it in a polystyrene tray with a hole in the corner for chop sticks.

I figured that I could make it with a couple of adjustments.

I used a sheet of puff pastry, with the chopped banana and egg, folded the corners and brushed it with some butter and into the airfryer, not as fast of course.

This was the result.


Nice and crispy. Luckily I had a tube of condensed milk that we had been experimenting with for Warren on the Great Ocean walk. He says he's not worried about taking coffee, he will just drink water. I had bought some coffee bags and the tube of condensed milk as I know that I would be wanting a cup of coffee at least for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment