Wednesday 30 June 2021

C2c lap blanket

 I took away some wool and finished squares to put together. I grabbed some other bits and pieces of wool and took them as well, just in case I finished the squares. Well, I did finish and started on a blanket.

The wool I grabbed was all bought from op shops so it is a very cheap, to me, blanket, more like a lap rug as it is not very big. I crocheted until the end of the pinky mauve one and then decreased, didnt have a tape measure with me.

I love the c2c as it makes its a nice square just by the stitches. I rarely have pink in my stash as I prefer blues but I think the pink and grey looks pretty good.



It is 80cms by 80, the last corner was done with blue and white 4 ply together that I picked up while away. I bought just about all the wool that op shop had and it was an armful as I didnt have a bag with me, luckily they had bagged most of it. Think there will be enough for another two blankets at a cost of $10, bonus!

I want to make the next ones at least a metre square probably 120 square would be a good size.

No comments:

Post a Comment