Monday 19 August 2019

My Sewing Projects

I had three projects to get finished before I started on some sewing that I wanted to do. My tendancy is to start something new before I have completely finished something else.

I was trying to break the mold. Two had a deadline of 19 and 20 August, the other did not but I wanted to put a deadline on it.

Whoohoo! Finally finished yesterday and today after a little bit of housework, I settled down and made one quilt.
I need to stitch some buttons on to it to hold the inner in place. Quilts will be going to a charity that I knit for already but I know sewing will be quicker to get items finished.
I covered a single doona that I bought for Lucy after cutting it to size. I love this fabric but could never decide what to make with it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment