Saturday 29 December 2018

Summer of Sports

Earlier in the month it was golf, may have even been late November. Currently there is a cricket test on which we (Aussies) Look like losing at the moment.

Big bash (also  cricket) is on at night. I really like the big bash as its quick colourful and there is using a lot happening  not like the block and wait for a very good ball of test cricket.

Hopman cup (tennis) starts tomorrow, Brisbane televised from Sunday. There is also Hobart and Sydney follwed by the Aussie Open.

In Adelaide, there is a cycling race over several days whicn is part of the world cycling circuit.

If one likes to watch sport from the comfort of the lounge, jts going be a good couple of months. Thank goodness I do have my charity knitting to do as well as some editting or I can also play a game or two on my tablet during the down times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment