Tuesday 19 June 2018

Bubbles and more bubbles

First morning home and I got up and went into the city for a flash mob turn out. I had gone to bed at 5.30pm the night before, we arrived home about 4.30pm, not much unpacking had been done on my behalf, but as we had been travelling for thirty hours, there was no guilt at all.

Flash mob was for 10am but first we were meeting some others to try to locate a cache in the city. We all stood around and looked, it was in a tree, concenus was that as coubcil had recently trimmed trees, it was no longer there.

On to the bridge for the flash mob get together, there had been one last year but I didnt go and I didnt know about jt til after. I was going to also met the members that I am spending a week with next month.
A small group of us went for coffee after, it was a fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment