Monday 8 February 2016

Gumeracha Toy factory

I had seen pictures of this years ago and when I realised we were pretty close, 40 minutes away, it was put on the agenda to visit. It has the largest rocking horse in the world, I think.
The toys were incredible, all wooden and well put together. Luckily for us, our grandkids except one are too old for the ride on tractors etc. I did buy a nice chopping board for the van though, its a little one and of course wood.
Out the back there was a bush park with recused animals. We bought some food and paid our entry fee, $1 and proceeded to walk and feed the animals.
I was rather taken by this guys feathers and the colours were stunning too.
Warren feeding a kangaroo, at one time he put his front paw on my arm while he was eating. Very friendly.
They did have a couple of emus as well but they were behind the fence, I dont like emus.

2 comments:

  1. The picture of Warren feeding the kangaroo brings to mind his 'hello little chinese doggie' story. John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seeing that picture of Warren with the Kangaroo brought to mind his "Hello little Chinese doggie" experience!

    John

    ReplyDelete