Tuesday 2 February 2016

Beachport and Robe

Its funny staying at the caravan park, we have been here several times over the years but never stayed in the park. It is straight opposite the beach. The boys went fishing last night with Aidan making suggestions about fishing a few times. With daylight saving it is still light until around 8.30 pm so plenty of time to go.
They did all take jumpers and jackets. warren caught five but four had to go back and he cooked the other one for breakfast this morning, nothing like fresh cooked fish.

Even S had a go
Gary my brother dropped some nectarines from their fruit trees, oh my goodness I had forgotten what fruit picked straight from the trees tasted like! He says they cant keep up to them. I have stewed some and put them in the fridge.

I needed to get up and go for a walk to the shower block early this morning just as the sun was rising, I just had to go back and get the camera, it was so peaceful looking.
Many boats out ready to go craying.



No comments:

Post a Comment