Thursday 23 August 2012

Pampered!

Sheri bought me a pressie. She said i probably needed to be de-stressed after having looked after Aidan for two years. i drove to Albany Creek to Bella Spa and had a very relaxing time. First was the back massage and she did find a sore spot, down low on my right side, maybe i have twisted it a bit. Lots of creams and finally a warm towel, then she left me to put on a fluffy gown and wander down the hallway to the facial room. everything was sudued lighting and mood music, no traffic noise or any other noise. The facial was a mini! well a full facial I dont know what else could be in it. Then there was a scalp massage, which was only for a few minutes and then dressed and down the hall again. It was feet time! Nice warm bowl of water with rounded rocks, cut my nails and filed the bottom of my feet then they were put into hot paffin wax inside a plastic bag and then a warm sock. Nice cream rubbed into my legs up to my knees, finally I picked the colour of the nail polish. i was drawn to a bright blue green colour and decided to go for it. my toe nails are quite small, i think (got to have something small!) and the colour just pops! what did we do without that word Pops! Anyway I just walking around with no shoes on to show off my painted toe nails. Gee, dont I have pretty toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment