Tuesday 22 November 2022

The Mousetrap

 When I was at high school, we studied one of the Agatha Christie books. Well I was hooked and I think I have read all of her novels several times over.

The Mousetrap was the longest running play in West end London, not sure if it is still playing. When I went to London, it had been going for 39 years and that was over 30 years ago.

Anyway, the play was coming to Brisbane and I bought tickets for a Wednesday matinee, cheapest tickets but, I know that in that theatre, you can see and hear wherever you are seated.

Set in rural England in a boarding house, it's of course a who dun it and at the end the audience is sworn to secrecy about the outcome.

We went by train, had lunch and then made our way to the Playhouse, very good day out.


No photos allowed while play is on, I took this at half time.

No comments:

Post a Comment