Thursday 24 November 2022

New crochet stitch

 It's called mosaic and it quite effective, we were asked to bring along four different colours, I chose white lemon yellow and salmon/orange. It was done with two of each going from light to dark.

I liked it but when one of the ladies suggested just one row and then any colour, I decided to do that. I pick up quite a bit of wool from op shops, usually only one ball of part thereof and it would good to make scrappy blanket doing this.


This is as far as I have got, it's 60cms square. Having covid, not really feeling like doing much at the moment but the brain is thinking about the next colours so that must mean I am on the mend. It's quite dense and thick and as our tutor always says, it's easy. It is actually and do while watching TV, no counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment