Thursday 7 November 2019

Iced coffee with a difference

Travelling back home on Tuesday, we stopped off at the Matilda service station. This is Matilda the winking eye kangaroo from the Coomonwealth games. The servo is longer on the main highway but we needed fuel as well as a break so made a point to find it.

Warren was going to get the eats but he couldn't find his wallet! Humm!

I went in and getting him an iced coffee saw two for $6, not one to pass up a bargain, I bought the two. Also bought Warren a takeaway trifle. He had beentalking about trifle on the way up and I reminded him that the last time I made one, noone else ate it and it got thrown out after three days.

The coffee was good but there was a difference taste to it, then I read it. Iced coffee with the flavour of Bungaberg Rum. Oops, Warren hadn't drunk any of his yet so we studies the contents and luckily it was only flavour, no alcohol. Tasted great though.

No comments:

Post a Comment