Friday 15 November 2019

A Sneaky Cache

At Burnette Heads, we went for a short drive to another beach that had a lonely cache on it, it was also the start of the turtle trail.

Damn, we saw no dogs on the walking path, then we realised that our GPS compass was pointing to the beach.

Ahha, we didn't need to go on the path, it was a lonely tree we were looking for.
We searched all around the tree, the hint said look for a root of a different kind.
 So many air roots this tree had and we decided that we couldnt see it.
The owner emailed me and gave an extra hint as he had been to check that it was still there, told me to look for the empty bottle.

I went back and yep there is was.
I pulled it out and there it was with the cache glued into the bottom of it. Such a great feeling of achievement I send a email of thanks back to the owner. This was the last one in the area so we had found the other five.

No comments:

Post a Comment