Sunday 10 November 2019

An Early morning walk with Lucy.

I woke up at 5.15am and wandered over to the toilets, when I came back, there was Miss Lucy sitting outside waiting for me. I felt quite awake so I figured I might as well take her for a walk.

We headed out the front and long the road.
 This was what I saw, there were about a dozen kangaroos of all sizes. I headed towards the beach before Lucy saw them or vice versa.

The caravan park was named after the lighthouse and the top of it had been moved there. The bottom was still at the waters edge as it was too heavy to move.

A few yachts were just heading out past the breakwater. After our little stroll, I left Lucy outside the camper watching the park start to wake while I went back to bed for a couple more hours sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment