Wednesday 21 February 2018

Winter Olympics

It has certainly been good to have something to watch on TV, especially with the heat last week.

Today was much cooler and I got lunch and turned the TV on, to see an Australian girl in the ice skating. As one who cant skate, tried to once and fell off the skates, they were just too high, I marvel at anyone who can do this and make it look so easy!

Well, she did an excellent job and then they quickly changed to the Apline skiing with another Aussie ready to hit the slopes. However as she crossed the line, it was a Canadian! What the?.

Warren informed me that I had been checking out the back of my eyes and had actually missed about four skiers.

I dare say we will hear if there are any medals around and will probably catch up on the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment