Sunday 7 December 2014

Cuckoo clocks

How has one these days? My neighbours that's who! During the day with other noises around I dont hear it but it goes regularly at night every hour on the hour. Don't know where it is in their house but our bedroom is about one and  half metres from our fence line and their is about the same distance away. Our house is more forward than theirs and our bedroom is in the front of the house.

Its possibly new as I have only heard it in the last few months, seems quite loud at eleven o'clock, midnight or whatever. I don't know how they can stand it being in their house but maybe they are used to it or deaf. At least I know what the time is when I cant sleep but I do wonder if that is why I wake after a short sleep, maybe I should wear ear plugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment