Friday 7 March 2014

Morning tea with a difference!

Found ourselves at a loose end this morning, had planned to go to the ginger factory but it had rained on Wednesday, therefore no tennis and so we went there (ginger factory) on wednesday.

Warren suggests going to Waruman for morning tea, yep i agree, then he follows that by saying on the bike.

Although its a two up bike and registered for the road, I had not been  on it but what the hell, did plenty of two up riding in China so no difference really.

Yeah, no difference at all, except there is no "boot" at the back and the seat run out before my bum did, so my bum was hanging in freah air for a couple of inches and there was no buffer to stop me sliding off!

A few hills were I was hanging on to Warren for grim death just in case i slipped, the gear changes arent as smooth as in a car either, bike in China had no gears. This bike is higher and goes faster as well.

we went the back road thank goodness so little traffic just bends and hills. In no time we arrived had a nice coffee and shared a danish, then it was time to come back.

I enjoyed the trip back much better but I'm sure warren still has the inprint of my boobs in his back, very cosy!

No comments:

Post a Comment