Saturday 2 June 2012

De-cluttering day three

Doing some sewing in the sewing room this morning and I was looking for a small piece or lace or ribbon, which meant going thru drawers and drawers, didnt find any but found lots of bits and pieces to throw out. I also added some fashion sewing books that I have had for years, from Yass, never will I want or be able to make anything from those books so another six/eight books gone. Didnt even open them to have that last look and therefore waste time. I can see plenty of other nooks and cranies that need some culling. Warren even threw out some things this morning off his own bat, I hadnt even mentioned what I was doing. One was a diary that he had with Campbell park phone numbers in it, prob dating back to 1995! Finished my sewing project (without the ribbon) and sewed up the moccasins that I made last week now back to scraves, footy on tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment